City College Downtown campus is an Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
Certiport certifications are valuable, professional credentials which are globally recognized standards for digital literacy and desktop computing proficiency. Candidates who certify on these programs are much better prepared for success in both the classroom and the workplace. Through an expansive network of Testing Centers around the world, Certiport provides Test Candidates with the credentials they need to succeed.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER?
– Currently enrolled CCSF students with excellent basic computer literacy and Internet skills.
– Current and former Business Department Students
– Only single-subject certification allowed. Multiple concurrent certification is not allowed.
1. Complete online registration form
2. Familiarize yourself with the Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for the subject you wish to study
3. Set up a Gmetrix account
Click here for more information.