The business technology classes below are being offered through the non-credit division of the Business department at City College of San Francisco. The purpose of the classes is to help the public develop skills helpful for self-employment, social networking, project development, and business.
- All classes listed on this site (ccsfweb.org) are on the fifth floor at the Downtown campus of City College of San Francisco, 88 Fourth Street @ Mission Street (one block from Powell BART).
- All classes are tuition free.
- My classes are open to all enrolled City College students. These classes are non-credit and are tuition free. To enroll as a student in non-credit, please go here for an application in English, here for an application in Spanish and here for an application in Chinese.
- Students are advised to pre-register for classes by dropping in to the Downtown campus and going to the Admissions office on the ground floor. If you are told the class is full come to the first and second class anyway and I can register you in class if a seat opens up.
- I can accept students after the class start date but know that attendance is a factor in determining your final grade. Please speak to me in person or via email if you need help determining if you can join the class after it has begun.
- Typically knowledge of the fundamentals of operating a PC are required. CCSF offers a course specifically designed to teach you the essentials. Please check here to make sure that you have the basic skills required to take these courses.
- I am flexible and can often accommodate busy schedules within reason i.e. I can work with students who may need to come late or leave early. You will need to identify yourself and your situation at the end of the first class or (preferably) via email in advance. We’ll try out the arrangement for one or two classes and then assess to see if the situation is workable.
- I can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS: If you require seating accommodations due to disability, you will need to go through City College’s Disabled Students Programs and Services in advance.The Counselor for the Downtown campus is Anne Van Derslice. Please contact her via the email address below and she’ll meet with you to discuss how City College can accommodate you and provide you with a CATAV (Classroom and Test Accommodation Verification). Please bring this form to class so that I can seat you accordingly.Anne Van Derslice
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor