The Web Pages Intermediate Certificate is a free certificate program at City College of San Francisco offered through the non-credit Business Department.
This certificate takes 270 hours to complete and includes the following classes:
- Dreamweaver for Web Pages (45 hours) . . . or
- Building Business Websites (45 hours)
- Photoshop Elements (45 hours)
- Building Business Web Pages – Level I (45 hours)
- Building Business Web Pages – Level II (45 hours)
- Business Web Graphics (45 hours)
Click here to view the Certificate Planning Guide.
Students must have:
- knowledge of MAC and PC computer operations
- knowledge and use of MS Windows and MAC OSX
- ability to create files & folders, navigate the computer, save and retrieve files
- knowledge of internet search and use of web browsers
- ESL level 7 / 8