The Web Pages Basic Certificate is a free certificate program at City College of San Francisco offered through the non-credit Business Department.
The Web Pages Basic Certificate takes 105 – 120 hours to complete and includes the following classes
- Building Individual Web Sites (45 hours) . . . or
- Building Business Web Pages (45 hours)
- Dreamweaver I (15 hours)
- Intro to Flash (15 hours)
- Using Web Expression for Web Pages (45 hours)
- Photoshop Elements I & II (30 hours total)
- Photoshop Elements (45 hours)
Click here to view the Certificate Planning Guide.
Students must have:
- knowledge of PC and MAC basic computer operations
- knowledge and use of MS Windows and MAC OSX
- ability to create files & folders, navigate the computer, save and retrieve files
- knowledge of internet search and use of web browsers
- ESL level 7 / 8